Welcome to our Website! We hope that you will enjoy your online experience.
The LMKT (Private) Limited (“LMKT”) website ( www.lmkt.com) is owned and provided by LMKT from its offices in Islamabad, Pakistan. The applicable Web Site is referred to herein as the "Site". The Site is provided for an individual or a single entity (“herein referred to as “You”, Your” or “User”) which contains information and material, including, but not limited to, text, forms, photos, video, graphics and audio, (herein collectively referred to as "Materials" or “Documents”) for Your personal information and non-commercial use.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All content on this Site, including but not limited to Documents, editorial contents and graphics are copyrights of LMKT and the related logos are trademarks of LMKT. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Acceptable Use of the Site.
You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of LMKT's intended and acceptable use of the Site. LMKT is the sole interpreter of the Site's intended and acceptable use.
License to Use by Users. LMKT hereby grants You a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for Your personal use. This authorizes You to view and download a single copy of the Materials on the Site solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the Site is a privilege. LMKT reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
Please feel free to browse the Site; however, Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms of Acceptable Use (“TAU”) and all applicable laws:
- You may use the Site for lawful purposes only.
- You may not post or transmit through the Site any information or Materials which violates or infringes, in any way, the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Nor shall You post or transmit through the Site any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, is in violation of the TAU, or which, without LMKT's prior written approval, contain advertising, URLs or links to Web Sites (to advertise Your company or Web Site) or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You may not use Your Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment); (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Protect Your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of Your registration, whether or not authorized by You. If others use Your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, You risk losing Your access to the Site. You agree to notify LMKT immediately of any unauthorized use of Your registration and password.
- If at any time LMKT comes to the understanding that You: (i) misled LMKT of Your business practices and/or services, or (ii) purchased services that do not represent Your precise business, LMKT reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
- LMKT is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- You are strictly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Violation of the TAU may result in civil or criminal liability. LMKT will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Any conduct by You that, in LMKT's opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted.
- LMKT is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate any of the TAU may be removed at LMKT's discretion.
You represent, warrant and agree that You will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms of Acceptable Use (TAU) or by the applicable law. It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your use of the Site complies with the TAU. LMKT is the sole interpreter of the TAU. Individuals who violate the TAU may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at LMKT's discretion. LMKT reserves the right to change the TAU in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. LMKT MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SITE AT ANY TIME.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, LMKT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LMKT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LMKT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
Limits on Liability
LMKT will not be liable for:
- The contents of any communication, message, or information provided to LMKT by You or other third parties
- The contents of any Site not controlled, owned, or operated by LMKT that is accessed from or linked to this Site by direct or indirect means
- Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use this Site, even if LMKT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold LMKT, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) Your use of this Site; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This Site is for Your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise expressly provided, You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content contained in the system, www.lmkt.com as a whole software, products or services obtained from or available as part of or in conjunction with this system. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use this system only under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This license is not a sale of any of the owner's rights. The LMKT Site may be used only by You, and You may not rent, lend, sub-license or transfer the Site or any data residing on it or any of Your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Site. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the LMKT Site in any electronic network for use by more than one user unless You obtain prior written permission from LMKT.
Given the nature of these terms, You understand and agree that, in addition to monetary damages, LMKT will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by You.
No waiver by LMKT shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Survival of Provisions
Each provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by the competent court.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement and Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between LMKT and You with respect to Your use of the Site. Any cause of action You may have with respect to Your use of the Site must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises.
If You have any questions concerning this Site or its policies, please contact us at email@example.com